Magento React JS Development
Magento React JS is very similar to Drupal - you can configure almost all parameters. Themes, layouts, meta tags, titles, URLs, and alts can all be edited through the admin panel. Magento is easily scalable, the code does not grow as the site grows, so there will be no problems with crawling or indexing the site. Page loading speed is also above average and can be further improved by enabling additional options. Magento users include some big names: Coca-Cola, Nike, Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover, Ahmad Tea, Christian Louboutin, Olympus, and many other industrial magnates.
What is ReactJS?
React JS with Magento 2 allows you to create products of any complexity for small and large businesses. The introduction of digital tools will allow you to create a stylish and practical interface, develop application logic and make it multifunctional. Thanks to React JS, you can implement complex projects and launch new business tools. You can create not only websites and web versions of products but also mobile applications using an identical code structure.
Advantages of React with Magento:
- Digital product that works on any device. React JS development allows you to create isomorphic applications. The same structure is used for different systems and devices. When creating a website, some code is used, and it is also used to develop a mobile application. A few changes are made, creating a product for any device in a short time.
- Flawless User Interface. Flexible settings make it possible to create an interface of varying complexity. Regardless of the type of product, whether it is a logistics application, manufacturing application, marketplace, or e-commerce system, it is easy to create a clear and functional interface. A lot of settings and simplicity of logic will allow you to make a quality product.
- Easy integration with other frameworks. React JS works well in conjunction with other frameworks and integrates into many systems. On it, you can create both new products and improve existing ones, add functionality, and implement tools. For this framework, nothing is impossible, and the functionality is extended through integrations.
- Faster time to market. Due to the extensive library and the ability to quickly create modules, React JS development is actively used to create MVPs. This allows you to launch a product on the market not in months, but in weeks. Quick testing of hypotheses will save the business money for development and will allow for assessing the demand for the product. Magento and React solution are for dynamic companies.
Why is React JS often used in Magento?
React JS is a framework that is suitable for building PWAs. It's not the only frame of its kind, but it's more popular than Vue JS or Angular JS. There are objective reasons why many developers prefer Magento React JS:
- writing code using this frame makes front-end development easier;
- an affordable alternative in the form of React Native for creating mobile applications;
- stable functioning of the code and ease of its change in the future;
- important points necessary for SEO are taken into account;
- Magento React is technologically advanced and convenient to use, it is also easy to use due to high-quality UX;
- it functions quickly, as the architecture is designed to achieve fast page opening and rendering, as well as faster response and maximum user experience.
It is important to choose the best solutions when developing websites so that the result meets expectations. React JS automatically comes to mind when it comes to UI and UX development. Flexibility and ease of use are often critical for developers.