Magento Enterprise development
Magento Enterprise development is based on an open-source e-commerce CMS, which is free to use and modify and is an easy way to start selling products online. This CMS is written in the PHP programming language, using an object-oriented architecture, which makes it easy to add extensions such as payment gateways and integration with social networks such as Twitter and Facebook, as well as set up various types of products.
Differences between Enterprise and Community Magento editions
Magento Community is a free CMS that powers over 20% of all online stores in the world. Magento Enterprise web development is based on a commercial product that runs online marketplaces of many well-known brands. Both versions are built on a common core and have identical base modules. Community Edition, despite its limitations, is also considered reliable and functional.
This list shows the main differences in Magento Enterprise development:
- you will have to pay to use this version;
- availability of PCI data security standards;
- you can count on support from the developer;
- additional administrative roles and access levels;
- history of administrator actions;
- gift certificates;
- credit the customer;
- the ability to create test sites with the function of undoing changes;
- organization of sales with changed prices;
- advanced data encryption;
- advanced content control system;
- dividing clients into groups;
- encouragement of customer loyalty;
- automatic mailing lists;
- remote customer support;
- functionality for the business-to-business model;
- seasonal discounts with a time limit.
Benefits of Magento Enterprise
Magento Enterprise web development allows you to increase sales and overall productivity. The improved PayPal system allows buyers to pay for the purchase without leaving your site. You can easily organize, view and schedule a wide range of new content, including product and category updates. Handy tools developed based on usability testing will make the whole process fast and efficient.
The new dashboard timeline provides a visual overview of all scheduled updates, so the team can easily coordinate campaigns to maximize sales impact. In addition, the platform supports integrations with various services and solutions that will make your online business even more successful. This provides additional opportunities for expansion, exploration of new horizons, and revolutionary implementations.