Magento eCommerce developers
Magento eCommerce developers are most often generalists who also develop mobile applications and other software. Many mistakenly believe that a developer and a programmer are one and the same. In fact, the developers should be considered a broader concept. They are not just programmers who write code, but also creative people with an artistic approach to their work.
What is eCommerce?
Magento developers work in the field of eCommerce. Today this word has become fashionable, interest in it is growing, but not everyone understands what it means. This concept is closely related to advertising, sales and purchases on the Internet, which save time and money. To be successful in this business, you need to understand how it all works. Online shopping, without exaggeration, has greatly changed our lives. Almost all large and medium-sized companies are already represented online, and even some small firms and entrepreneurs are also trying to create their own sites for sales. Businesses of various sizes are striving for the Internet, because everyone understands that the future belongs to online stores.
Magento eCommerce developers are experts in the digital economy, where advertising and financial transactions take place over the Internet. In fact, any person who sells or buys something online is a participant in this process. All representatives of this process can be divided into three main categories:
- entrepreneurs, manufacturers, suppliers and sellers of goods or services;
- developers and marketers who help create websites and software, as well as promote the product on the market;
- shoppers who view, select, order and pay for products.
Magento Ecommerce developers divide online trading into several main models:
- B2B. In this model, the company sells its goods and services not to retail customers, but to another company.
- B2C. This is the classic type in which an entrepreneur sells goods and services to retail customers.
- C2C. Most often, these are online auctions, where Internet users sell used equipment, author's products, etc. to each other.
- C2B. The reverse model, in which users sell something to online stores (for example, their author's products or works of art).
- B2A and C2A. These are specific and not very common models in which government bodies are involved.
What is Magento?
Magento developers call this program a content management system. Unofficially, this CMS is recognized as the best, since more than 200 thousand sites are already running under its management, among which there are online sites of many well-known brands. This software is characterized by flexibility, performance and wide functionality.
Certified Magento developers choose this CMS not by chance, because it has objective advantages:
- support for numerous languages;
- access restriction for administrators of different levels;
- support for several different currencies;
- discounts, promotions and other customer loyalty programs;
- detailed and automated reporting;
- the ability to manage multiple online stores from one admin panel;
- division of goods into categories, convenient filters;
- the possibility of introducing additional third-party modules that significantly expand the functionality.
As certified Magento developers, we know that this CMS cares about business owners and customers alike. For example, customers are given the opportunity to leave reviews and evaluate products, which is very important for them. Everyone wants to be heard and has the right to express their opinion. To get your site to the top of Google search results, we will optimize SEO. For this, a so-called “map” of the online store will be drawn up, which will be studied by the “robots” of search engines.
Despite the wide basic functionality of Magento, Brander specialists are ready to add additional modules if necessary. For example, these may be additional payment methods that will require the integration of certain payment systems. In general, this CMS is optimally suited for online stores of any kind, regardless of the category of goods that are sold. It is also optimized for large online stores and marketplaces.